Each section of each High School grade is assigned an Advisor. The students meet with their Advisor daily for homeroom and one period per week.
• to build community
• to promote healthy social relationships and effective social skills
• to develop self-esteem
• to develop communication skills
• to develop international-mindedness and tolerance
• to facilitate problem solving skills and critical thinking
• to help assess students’ progress holistically
• to promote coordination between the school, student and the home.