The Parent Delegate:
• serves as a link between the School Administration and Faculty and other parents in his/her child’s class;
• transmits information and requests that affect the children’s class in general;
• attends monthly meetings with the Principal
• receives calls relating to information needed by the parents in the grade;
• creates a telephone chain to spread information and,
• participates in preparing for special school events.
There are two delegates per grade level. If more parents are interested, there will be a vote. Parents can represent only one division per year.
Delegates are selected in September of each year, serving from October to September of the following year to provide a transitional period.